This week, we accomplished the trainning model
- We can show the running model with the desired data
- We have deployed our app
This week we completed the backend service for the page
We did the following:
- developed the microservice using Go/Gin
- created a Redis instance in cloud
- developed a Publisher and Reader in Node js
- implemented Unit Tests as well
- still working on CI/CD implementation
This week so far, we did and delivered the following:
- Backlog with detailed tasks for every sprint planning:
- As well, we have redesigned the problem:
- Now we will analyze clusters of respective regions, neighborhoods in every city which must have MiBici.
- The new model which we are going to implement will be a Bayesian Classification/Markov Chains instead of the Multinomial Logistic Regression.
- We are analyzing several solutions in Python, one that we have considered so far is the Random Forest algorithm.
- We have defined the team organization
- The models have been defined in the backend
- The mockups have been finished for the web platform